http://keralapsc.gov.in is the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) One Time Registration where employees can register themselves so that they can applying for a Job posted by PSC easily
- Portal: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Service: One Time Registration, Applications, Examinations, Certificate Formats, Department Tests, Exam Time Table, Results, View Marks, Online Admission ticket / Hall Ticket etc.
- Status of Posts: http://psc.kerala.gov.in/status
- Help Desk Number: 0471 2554000
- Website: http://keralapsc.gov.in
Things to be needed before One Time Registration in PSC Portal
- Scan and Keep your Passport Size Photo (Size Maximum 30 KB, Size 150 W*200 H pixels, JPEG Format)
- Scan and Keep your Signature (Size Maximum 30 KB, Size 150 W*100 H pixels, JPEG Format, in White Paper with Blue or Black Ink)
- Any Identification Document Number (Voters ID or PAN Card or Passport or AADHAR)
- Qualification Exam details like Date, Year of Passing, Register Number, Marks Obtained etc
How to do Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) One Time Registration?
- Visit the website http://keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration
- If you had already registered you can log in to the site by giving your Username, Password, Access Code and click on Log In. If you are not registered yet click on Sign Up next to New Registration.
- You have to add your name and Date of Photo taken in your photo and if you done so simply click I agree and click Next
- Upload your scanned Photo as per the specified size, then upload your signature as per the specified size.
- Fill all the required details and check all the details and if found any errors please rectify it and click on Next
- Enter your Address Here including House Number, House Name, Street, Post Office, District, Mobile Number, E-Mail etc and click on Next
- Create a User ID and Password for your PSC Account. This User ID and Password is used for all purpose in the website, for applying for examinations, editing details, downloading hall ticket, checking marks and results etc. So keep it secret and do not forgot the user id and password.
- After entering the details please read the declaration and tick on the box if you agree and click on Submit.
- Your Registration will be completed.
- You will be redirected to the Log In Page. Here enter your User ID and Password and Access Code to Log In. Access Code will be displayed there simply type that.
- After Log In click on Registration Card and you can see your Registration Card You can Edit your details here. You have to add additional details here which helps to apply more vacancies. You can add Language Known, Additional Qualification etc.
- For more details you can call PSC Help Desk
For more details about One Time Registration in PSC, Applying for Exam, Downloading Admit Card, Getting Marks, Results and Interview Dates please visit http://keralapsc.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!