You can apply for jobs in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) by visiting http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ and Apply Online. Applications were invited through online for various technical positions in various departments.
Name of the Post and No. of Posts:
- Principal in Government Engineering College - Department of Technical Education (3)
- Marine Engineer (1) and Port Officer (1) - Department of Ports and Inland Water Transport
- Assistant Professor - Department of Drugs Control (1)
- Senior Assistant Director - Department of Fisheries (5)
- Scientific Officer - Depart of Police (Forensic Science Lab) (1)
- Assistant Director - Department of Industries and Commerce (3)
- Environmental Engineer - Department of Municipal Administration (41)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Department of Public Works (100)
- Assistant Statistical Officer - Department of Economics and Statistics (40)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (6) and Junior Engineer (Civil) (7) - Department of Municipal Administration
- Supervisor - Department of Ports and Inland Water Transport (3)
How to Apply in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Interested candidate have to visit the website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in and click on recruitment of Group A, B and C Technical Post.
Click on the Notification and Read the notification clearly before applying online. You can also read the instructions to apply online. click on I agree.
Click on Open Application Form. Click on Apply for the post in which you like to apply. In the second page pleas read the qualification and if you are eligible as per the qualification you can click on Apply.
Fill the online application form clearly. Read clearly the notification about applying online and payment of fees etc.
Important Dates to Remember
- Start Date of Online submission of Application: 15th January 2013
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 14th February 2013
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 15th February 2013
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!