Application were invited for NCC Special Entry in Indian Army. Males and Unmarried Women can apply for the post. Positions vacant are Lieutenant Captain, Major, Lt Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General etc.
- Total No. of Posts: 54 (NCC Men - 50, women -4)
- Age: Between 19 and 25 years who were born between 2nd July 1988 and 1st July 1994
- Qualification: Degree or equivalent with 50% Marks in all Subjects. Final year exam appearing students also can apply.
- Candidate have to work for 2 years in NCC Senior Division or Wing.
- Get at least B Grade in C Certificate Exam
- Physical Fitness: please refer the Notification in the website
- Last Date for applying: 28th Feb 2013
- Website: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Rank and their Pay Scale is described below.
How to Apply:
Prepare an application form as per the application format (refer website for application format) by typing in a A4 size paper. Affix a recent passport size photo and get it attested by a gazetted officer. Attach necessary attested copies of certificates proving age, qualification, NCC certificate, Class Certificate. and send the application form to the address from where the C Certificate is issued.
Last Date for the receipt of the Application Form is on or before 28th February 2013
Fore more details about the vacancies, application procedure and other complete details please visit the website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!