http://www.upsconline.nic.in is the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination 2014 online application
- Examination: Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
- Notice No: 01/2014-SCRA
- Name of the Post: Special Class Apprentice
- Department: Mechanical Department
- Organization: Indian Railway
- Exam Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Last Date for Applying Online: 4th November 2013
- Date of Examination: 12th January 2014
- Age: Between 17 years and 21 years as on 1st January 2014
- Qualification: Graduate with Mathematics and Subjects like Physics and Chemistry (refer notification for complete qualification details)
- Physical Standards: Refer Notification
- Application Fees: Rs. 100 (No fees for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates) can be paid by Cash in any branch of SBI or through Internet Banking or Credit or Debit Card
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Personality Test
- View Application Status: http://www.upsconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php
- Notification: http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2014/scra/scra_eng.pdf
- Apply Online: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
How to Apply online for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination 2014
- Visit the website http://upsc.gov.in and click on the Notification and read it before applying online
- Scan and Keep Passport Size Photo (JPEG, Min 3 KB and Max 40 KB) and Signature (JPEG, Min 1 KB and Max 40 KB) for uploading whenever asked.
- For Applying Online visit the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and click on Part 1 Registration
- Fill the Details like Personal, Educational, Address and click on Continue
- Part 2 Registration contains uploading of candidates Photo, Signature, Entering Application Fee Payment Details etc. If the payment is done offline after Part 1 Registration candidate have to make payment in SBI in Cash and Login to the with Registration ID and Date of Birth and enter the payment details.
- If the payment is done through online after part 1 registration go to part 2 registration and make payment using net banking or debit or credit card and upload photo and signature and complete the online registration.
- Papers: 3
- Questions: Multiple Choice (Objective)
- Paper 1 General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, Psychological Test)
- Paper 2 Physical Science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper 3 Mathematics
- Total marks: 200 + 200 + 200 = 600
- Duration: 2 Hrs + 2 Hrs + 2 Hrs = 6 Hrs
Candidates can visit the website for getting instructions to fill the online application without mistakes and complete the online application procedure and avoid rejection of application.
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!