http://amucontrollerexams.com is the official website of Office of the Controller of Examinations Aligarh Muslim University invited Applications for Admissions in MBBS and BDS Courses in Uttar Pradesh. Last date for Applying is 13th February 2016
- Course: MBBS and BDS
- University: Aligarh Muslim University
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total Number of Seats:
- MBBS: 140
- BDS: 34
- Qualification / Eligibility: Completed Higher Secondary Education in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Age: Below 17 years as on 31st December 2016
- Test Fees: Rs 1000 – Can be paid through Demand Draft favor of The Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh University payable at Aligarh or through Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking – No Fees for Physically Challenged or Blind Candidates
- Last Date for Applying Online: 13th February 2016
- Last Date for the Reciept of Application Form: 18th February 2016
- Admission Website: http://amucontrollerexams.com
- Website: http://www.amu.ac.in
Admission to MBBS and BDS in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is conducted based on 2 Tier Combined Admission Test. Candidate have to appear Tier 1 Exam and Result will be published. Among that 15000 Students will be selected for Tier 2 Examination which will be conducted on AMU Campus @ Aligarh.
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 10th April 2016 @ 11 AM
- Exam Centres: Allahabad, Aligarh, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Kolkata (West Bengal), Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir), Kozhikode (Kerala), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Khanapara (Meghalaya), Guwahati and Patna (Bihar), Bareilly
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Date of Examination: Wednesday, 1st June 2016 @ 11 AM
- Exam Centres: AMU Campus @ Aligarh
How to Apply Online for MBBS and BDS Course in AMU?
Interested Eligible candidate have to Read the Notification and visit the website and complete the Online Registration. Read the instructions carefully before filling the form.
Make the Payment of the Application Fees either through Demand Draft or through Online using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Submit the PDF Generated copy of Application Form for Tier 1 Exam at the Counter or Send the Application Form as Registered Post to the Address below
Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh , PIN: 202 002
So as to reach on or before 18th February 2016.
More details about (How to Apply, Qualification and Eligibility, Notification ) MBBS and BDS Admissins in Aligarh Muslim University please visit http://amucontrollerexams.com