https://apepass.cgg.gov.in is the official website of Andhra Pradesh ePass Electronic Payment and Application System Scholarship Application Status. Scholarships for Post Metric Courses and Overseas Scholarships are available now for applying.
- Website: Electronic Payment and Application System Scholarship
- Owned by: Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Services Provided: Apply Online, Scholarship Status, Find your Field Officer, Know Application status
- Scholarships: Overseas Scholarships and Post Metric Course Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who had Passed 10th Standard, Belongs to SC/ST, BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students and Annual Parental Income below the specified Amount and having 75% attendance.
- Amount: Reimbursement of Tuition Fees (Government College 100% Tuition Fees and Self Finance College Rs. 20,000 or the tuition fees, which ever is less) and College and Maintenance Fees
- Website: https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
Post Metric Course:
Who are Eligible:
SC and ST Students whose annual parental income is below Rs 2,00,000 and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose annual parental income is Rs 1,00,000. Attendance of the students should be 75% in order to eligible for applying.
The course should be Post Metric Course and it should be One Year and More for applying. Professional Courses like Degree & Post Graduate in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary, Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business Administration etc or
Other Professional and Technical Graduate and Post Graduate course like M.Phil, PhD and Post Doctoral Research etc or
Other Degree Courses not specified above or
Fashion Technology Courses or
Intermediate, ITI or ITC, Vocational Courses
Colleges included in this Programme:
All the Post Metric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Depends upon the College and the Course. Please visit the website and click on Fees Structure and Select your University, Course, Year, Academic Year and click on Get Report.
When to Apply:
Interested Eligible student have to apply within one month from the date of admission in the college.
How to Apply for ePass Scholarship?
You can Apply for Scholarship once you got admission in any of the Post Metric College in Andhra Pradesh. You should have to Bank Account in your Name or you have to Open a Bank Account in your Name and You can contact the head of the department / principal and they will help you to apply or you can apply online and Principal of the College you are studying will verify the application and it will be also verified by the Verification Officer.
After Scrutiny by the Verification Officer It will be sanctioned.
How to Know Epass Scholarship Status:
Visit the website https://apepass.cgg.gov.in and click on Scholarship Status and enter Application Number, Academic Year, SSC Exam Number, Year of Pass, Pass Type, Date of Birth and Click on Get Status.
For checking whether amount is transferred in your bank account simply click on Bank Remittance Details and Enter your bank Account.