- Examination: KEAM Entrance Examination 2016
- Courses: Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Architecture etc.
- No. of Students qualified in Engineering Entrance:
- No. of Students included in Engineering Rank List:
- Help Line Number: 155300 (BSNL Only)
- Help Line Number: 0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523 (Other Networks)
- Date of Trial Allotment:
- Date of First Allotment:
- Date of Second Allotment:
- Date for Change of College and Course:
- Date of Supplementary Allotment:
- Download Admit Card: KEAM 2016 Admit Card Online
- Allotment Website: http://cee.kerala.gov.in or http://cee-kerala.org/
How to Download KEAM 2016 Admit Card Online:
Candidates can Download the KEAM 2016 Admit Card Online from the Website by giving the Application Number and Date of Birth and Enter Captcha and click on Login.
Take a Color print out of the Admit Card and being while appearing / coming to the Exam Hall.
If any candidate do not remember their Application Number they can find it using Name and Exam Centre opted by clicking on Find Application Number Link.
For any help please call to 0471 233 91 01,233 91 02,233 91 03,233 91 04 (10 AM to 5 PM) – on working days
How to Apply for Kerala KEAM 2016 Entrance Exam:
Interested Candidate have to visit any of the Head Post Office and Buy Prospectus, Application Form and Security Card by Paying Rs. 1000 or take a Demand Draft of Rs 1000 in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram from any Nationalized Bank.
Visit the website http://cee.keralagov.in and click on KEAM 2016 Online Application. Click on Candidate Registration (If not Registered already). Fill the details and click on Register. Click on Confirm if everything is correct.
Write down the Application Number for future Login.
Click on Candidate Login and Enter the Application Number and Password and click on Login.
Click on Fill up Application. Scan and Upload your Passport Size Photo (Color, with Light Color Background, JPEG, 150*200 pixel, 15 KB to 30 KB Size, Candidate Name and Date of Birth should be printed on the bottom of the photo in white background with black color)
Fill the Online Application Form. For details click on How to Apply KEAM 2016 and click on Save and Preview and if everything is correct tick I Agree and click on Final Submission.
After Submission click on Payment of Application Fees. Select Security Card or Demand Draft. Enter the Serial Number and Key Number in the Security Card and click on Submit. or Demand Draft details and click on Submit.
Click on Print your Application. After taking Printout you can Logout from the Website. Affix 3.5 x 4.5 cm Passport size photo on the Application Printout. Get it attested by Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution. Sign on the places by applicant and the parents.
Affix Left thumb impression by the applicant attach necessary certificates (Course Certificate, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate etc) and Send to the address mentioned int he envelop.
Send the Nativity and original Course Certificate of mark list along with the Printout of the Application Form to the address mentioned so that it should reach on the specified date.
Admit Card can be downloaded from the website.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Sale of Security Card and Prospectus in Post Office: Saturday, 2nd January 2016
- Online Application Submission: Sunday, 3rd January 2016
- Last date for buying Security Card: Friday, 29th January 2016
- Last date for Online Application Submission: Friday, 29th January 2016
- Last date for receipt of Online Application Printout: Saturday, 30th January 2016
- Downloading Online Admit Cards: Monday, 28th March 2016
- Date of Entrance Examination: 26th April 2016 to 28th April 2016
- Declaration of Result: 25th May 2015
For more details about Kerala, Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance (KEAM) Exam Trial Allotment, Option Re-Arranging, First Allotment, Admission instruction, Second Allotment etc please visit http://cee.kerala.gov.in or http://cee-kerala.org/