- Scholarship: Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship
- State: Kerala
- Start Date for Applying Online: Monday, 19th October 2015
- Last Date for Applying Online: Thursday, 19th November 2015
- Rate of Scholarship: Rs. 10,000 (per annum)
- Eligibility: Candidate Should be a pursuing First year Under Graduate or Post Graduate course in Government / Aided colleges or University Departments.
- Candidate Should belong to BPL family.
- 50% or above Marks should be scored in the qualifying Examination
- Should not avail any other Scholarship.
- Website: dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
How to Apply for Kerala State Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship?
Applicant should have a Bank Account in his or her Name in any Nationalized Bank.
Eligible Candidate have to visit the website dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in and click on Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship and Read the Notification.
Click on Apply Online. Already Registered Candidate can Login using the Login credentials. If not Registered Already, Click on New Registration and fill the details.
Fill the Online Application Form and Submit the Application Online. After Completion take a printout of the Submitted Application.
Paste recent Passport Size Photo and get it attested by the Principal or Head of the institution on the Photo.
Submit the Application Form along with necessary documents to the Verifying Officer in the institution before 25th November 2015.
Documents to be attached along with Application Printout
- Gazetted Officer attested copy of SSLC Mark Sheet
- Attested copy of First page of Bank pass book which shows Name of the Student, Account Number, IFSC Code etc
- Nativity Certificate
- Certificate from Local Body to prove that the applicant belongs to BPL category
- Income Certificate
- Attested Copy of Qualifying Exam Mark List
- SC/ST Certificate if the Applicant belongs to SC/ST
- Gazetted Officer Attested Documents for excellence in Arts / Sports at State / National levels
- Gazetted officer Attested Disability Certificate in case the candidate belongs to PWD category
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
Online Verification of the Application should be done by the Head of the institution or person authorized by the Principal on or before 30th November 2015.
For more details about (How to Apply, Eligibility, Notification, Amount etc) Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship please visit dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in