- Institution: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Owned: Ministry of Family and Welfare, Government of India
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
- Total No. of Vacancies: 465
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Minimum Monthly Salary: Rs. 40,000
- Application Type: Apply Online
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on 16th August 2013 (38 years for OBC and 40 Years for SC/ST and 45 years for PH candidates)
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree or Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and Nurse and Midwifery Registration
- Application Fees: Rs. 500 (DD in favor of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, payable at Puducherry) – Rs. 250 for SC/ST and No fees for PWD candidates.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Phone: 0413 22 96 022
- Website: http://jipmer.edu.in
Scan and Keep their
Passport Size Color Photo (Size Less than 250 KB, 400*400 pixels, Format: JPG /JPEG / PNG / GIF)
Signature (Size Less than 200 KB, 400*300 pixels, Format: JPG /JPEG / PNG / GIF)
Take a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 500 – (For SC/ST Rs 250, PH candidate No Fees) and Scan and Keep it (Size Less than 600 KB, 900*400 pixels)
Visit the website http://jipmer.edu.in and click on Recruitment for Staff Nurse and Click and Read the Notification and if eligible click the Online Application Form and Fill it and upload the Photo, Signature, Image of DD etc and click on Submit.
Send the Printout of the Online Application Form along with the Original Demand Draft. Mention Application for the Post of …. in the Envelop. Send the Application Form to the address given below
Last Date for the receipt of filled application form is on or before 21st August 2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date for Applying Online: 22nd July 2013
- Last Date for Applying Online: 16th August 2013 upto 4.30 PM
- Date of Examination: 8th September 2013
- Download of Hall Ticket: 25th August 2013 till 8th November 2013
Candidate can Download and Take a Printout of the Hall Ticket from the JIPMER Website as and when it is published. Affix a recent passport size photo and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. Bring any ID Copy along with the Hall Ticket while coming for the Exam.
Candidate who are selected for the written exam have to produce all the certificates in Original with the attested copy of the same as and when requested. For more details please visit http://jipmer.edu.in