- Examination: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET 2014)
- Conducted: Karnataka Entrance Authority
- Address: 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
- Courses: First Year MBBS / Dental (BDS), Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga, Engineering (BE), Technology (B Tech), Architecture (B Arch), B Sc (Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agriculture Biotech, Horticulture), B.H Sc (Home Science), Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, B Tech (Food Technology, Diary Technology), Bachelor of Fisheries Science, B Tech (Food Science and Technology), B Sc (Agricultural Marketing and Co-Operation), B Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B Pharma, 2nd Year B Pharma, Pharma-D
- Qualification: Completed 10+2 (PUC) for complete details refer Notification
- Eligibility: Must be Passed or Studied in one or more Government or Government Recognized Institution in Karnataka for a minimum of 7 years and Must have passed 10th Standard or PUC from Karnataka.
- Rs. 750 (Karnataka Student studying Outside Karnataka)
- Rs. 650 (Student Studying within Karnataka) – Rs. 500 for SC/ST
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/keauthority
- Help Line Number: 080 23 568 201, 23 568 202, 23 568 205, 23 461 575
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 17th March 2014
- Last Date for the receipt of filled Application Form: 5th April 2014
- Exam Centres: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/cet2014/examplace.pdf
- Notification: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/cet2014/notification.pdf
- Website: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in
How to Apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2014?
Purchase Application Form (For Karnataka Student who are studying 12th Standard Outside Karnataka) by Purchasing a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 750 in Favor of “The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore” Payable at Bangalore
Buy a Cloth Lined Cover of 25cm * 30cm size and write Self Addressed on the Cover. Insert the DD and the Cloth Cover in a Separate Cover and Send it to the address given below through Speed Post.
Mention Request for CET 2014 Brochure in the Cover. KEA will send the Brochure to the candidate after getting the DD.
- If the Candidate is Studying their 12th Standard in Karnataka Only then they can visit the website http://kea.kar.nic.in and click on CET 2014.
- Click on Link to Download Bank Chalan and Enter the Details and Select the Bank and Click on Submit.
- Take Printout of the Downloaded Bank Chalan and Make Payment in the respective Bank.
- Bank will Return 2 copies of Chalan. Handover the KEA Copy to the School in which the student is studying.
- Collect the KEA CET 2014 Application Form and Brochure by Showing the Student Chalan Copy after 22nd March 2014 from the School.
KEA CET 2014 Examination Time Table
- Thursday, 1st May 2014 – 10.30 AM to 11.50 AM – Biology
- Thursday, 1st May 2014 – 02.30 PM to 03.50 PM – Mathematics
- Friday, 2nd May 2014 – 10.30 AM to 11.50 AM – Physics
- Friday, 2nd May 2014 – 02.30 PM to 03.50 PM – Chemistry
- Saturday, 3rd May 2014 – 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM – Kannada Language Test for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga Candidates
- Thursday, 15th May 2014 – 10 AM – Practical Exam (Identification of Agriculture related Specimen) – For claiming Seat under Agriculturist Quota
- Seat Matrix and Fees Structure Display: 14th June 2014 after 4 PM
- Option Entry (Eligible Students): 15th June 2014 from 11 AM to 20th June 2014 till 11 AM
- Mock / Trial Allotment Result: 21st June 2014 from 5 PM
- Chance to Change Options: 21st June 2014 from 8 PM to 23rd June 2014 till 9 AM
- Publication of Allotment Result: 24th June 2014 after 4 PM
- Confirming Allotment, Fees Payment etc: 26th June 2014 to 28th June 2014
- Reporting to College (Last Date): 30th June 2014 before 5.30 PM
- Seat Matrix and Fees Structure Display: 2nd July 2014 after 11 AM
- Option Entry (Eligible Students): 2nd July 2014 from 8 PM to 5th July 2014 till 9 AM
- Publication of Second Allotment Result: 5th July 2014 after 6 PM
- Confirming Allotment, Fees Payment etc: 7th July 2014 to 9th July 2014
- Reporting to College (Last Date): 10th July 2014 before 5.30 PM
For more details (How to Apply, Exam Results, Option Entry, Seat Allotment, Mock / Trial Allotment, Change Option, Reporting to College Date, Fees etc) about KCET 2014 please visit http://kea.kar.nic.in