- Employer: Indian Postal Department Kerala Circle
- Name of the Post: Post Man / Mail Guard
- Total No. of Vacancies: 594
- Postman: 583 (General: 380, OBC: 148, SC: 52, ST: 3)
- Mail Guard: 11 (General: 7, OBC: 3, SC: 1)
- Qualification: SSLC or equivalent
- Age: Between 18 years and 27 years as on 14th February 2017 (Upper age limit is 32 years for SC/ST, 30 years for OBC and 37 years for Physically Challenged candidates)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100
- Application Fees: Rs. 500 (General / OBC Male candidates) and Rs 100 (Women, SC / ST, Physically Challenged candidates) – Payment can be made from any post office with E-Payment Facility.
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Last date for applying online: 14th February 2017
- Help Desk Number : 8655595510
- Apply Online: http://keralapost.gov.in/
How to Apply Online for Kerala Post Man / Mail Guard Vacancies?
Read the declaration and tick on the box provided and enter verification captcha and click on Save Details. After the submission of the application form a chalan will be generated. Make payment using the chalan in any Post Office with E-Payment facility after 3 days of applying online.
Certificates to be attached:
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date for Applying Online: 16th January 2017
- Last Date for Applying Online: 14th February 2017
- Collecting Application Fees in the Post Office: 16th January 2017 to 17th February 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 9th April 2017
For more details about (Name of the Post, How to apply, Qualification, Age, Selection Procedure, Download Admit Card, Exam Cities, Download Certificate Format etc) Kerala Circle Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment Online 2017 please visit http://keralapost.gov.in