http://nestexam.in is the official website of National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2015) which is conducted for admissions in NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai. Application Process will start on 5th January 2015
- Examiantion: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
- Age: Age: Born on or after 3rd August 1995
- Qualification: Passed in 12th Standard with 60% Marks (55% Marks for SC/ST candidates)
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar
- University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS) Mumbai
- Previous Question Papers: http://nestexam.in/qnsans/NEST2014_A.pdf
- Brochure: http://nestexam.in/docs/15/NEST2015-Brochure-Syllabus.pdf
- How to Apply: http://nestexam.in/How-to-apply.pdf
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://nestexam.in/
How to Apply for NEST 2015 Online?
Interested Eligible candidate have to visit the website http://nestexam.in/ and Download the Brochure and Read it before applying Online.
Click on Apply Online and fill the details and submit. After Registration simply Login with the Username and Password.
Fill the Online Application Form with relevant details. An Application Number will be generated, keep it for future reference,
Second Step is for Application Payment. You can make payment either through Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking (Online) or through Demand Draft (Offline). If payment is made through Online take a printout of the receipt for future reference. Enter your DU Number and Transaction Date on the online form. and Proceed to Page 3.
If you are making payment through Demand Draft you have to take a DD in favor of NISER-NEST payable at Bhubaneswar and enter details in the form and move to Page 3
Scan and Upload your Passport Size Photo, Signature and Demand Draft (if payment is made through DD).
Submit the Online Application Form. Take a printout of the Summary Page for future reference. If payment is made through Demand Draft( Mention you name and application number on the backside of DD) you have to send the Summary Page along with the Original DD to NEST Office Address below
Last date for the receipt of Summary Page and DD: 7th March 2015
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start date for Registration Online: 5th January 2015 – 10 AM
- Last date for receipt of Demand Draft (For Offline Application): 19th February 2015
- Last date for receipt of completed Application form (Offline): 7th March 2015 – 5:30 PM
- Last date of Applying Online: 7th March 2015
- Sending of Admit Card through Post : 15th April 2015
- Download of Online Admit Card: 15th April 2015
- Date of Examination: Saturday, 30th May 2015 at 09:30 AM to 1 PM
- Declaration of Result : 19th June 2015
The Chief Coordinator,
NEST 2015, NISER, Institute of Physics Campus,
Sachivalaya Marg, P O Sainik School,
PIN: 751 005
NEST Application Fees:
For more details about (Date of Exam, Eligibility, How to Apply, Application Fees, Previous Question Papers, Syllabus etc) National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2015) please visit http://nestexam.in