- Conducted: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Constable (GD), Rifleman
- Notice Number: F No 3/1/2014 – P and P-I Vol II
- Total No. of Vacancies: 62,390
- Closing date for Part 1 Registration:21st February 2015 till 5 PM
- Closing date for Part II Registration: 23rd February 2015 till 5 PM
- Exam Date: Sunday, 4th October 2015
- Exam Type: Online and Offline Mode
- Online: English and Hindi
- Offline: English, Hindi and other Regional Language
- Age:Between 18 & 23 years as on 1st August 2015 (Relaxation for Upper Age limit is SC and ST 5 years, OBC 3 years, Physically Handicapped 10 years)
- Qualification: Pass in Class 10
- Fees (Application): Rs. 50 (Fees can be paid by Buying CRF Stamp or through Online)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200 – Rs, 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Admit Card: Can be downloaded online
- Application Form: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/FINAL_Application_Form_24_01_2014.pdf
- Prospectus: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/FINAL_NOTICE_(Employment%20News)_24_01_2014.pdf
- Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in
Offline Application Procedure:
Interested candidate have to go to the website of SSC http://ssc.nic.in and Download and Read the Prospectus / Notification and If the candidate is apply through offline he can take a printout of the Application Form.
After taking the printout candidate have to affix CRF Stamp on the Space provided which is bought from the Head Post Office which is cancelled by the Head Post Office. Once everything is over send it along with with relevant certificate copies to the address provided in the Notification.
Total No. of Vacancies:
Applying through Online is more preferred as there is no need of sending printout of the Submitted Application Form. Candidate can visit the website http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php and click on the Online Form and complete the Part 1 Registration.
Once Part 1 Registration is complete click on Continue and Make Payment of the Application and Go for Part 2 Registration and complete the Registration.
Once the Registration is accepted Admit Card will be generated and candidate can take a printout of the Admit Card once it is available in the website.
Payment of Application:
Rs. 100 buy Central Recruitment Fee Stamp and affix it on the column provided and get it cancelled from the post office counter with date stamp.
If the candidate is applying for the post through online payment can be made through SBI Chalan or SBI Net Banking.
Dates to Remember:
- Closing Date – Part 1 Registration: Saturday: 21st February 2015 till 5 PM
- Closing Date – Part 2 Registration: Monday, 23rd February 2015 till 5 PM
For more details about Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles 2015 (Prospectus / Notification, Payment of Fees, , Centres, Syllabus, Qualification, Vacancies etc) please visit the website http://ssc.nic.in