http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in is the national portal for Registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in India. Entrepreneurs can visit the website and Register Online for Udyog Aadhaar.
- Service: Udyog Aadhaar
- For: Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in India
- Application Type: Online or Offline
- Fees: Free
- MSME Enterprise- Registered: 38,02625
- Udyog Aadhaar: 27692
- Entrepreneur Memorandum: 2210959
- Small Scale Industries (Till 2006): 1563974
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/minmsme
- Download Application Form: https://www.facebook.com/minmsme/English
- Website: http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/
How to Apply Online for Udyog Aadhaar?
Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises can Register Online for Udyog Aadhaar through Online by visiting the website http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in
Once the website is open one have to Enter his 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and Name and click on Validate Aadhaar. Only if the Aadhaar Number is verified Entrepreneur can fill the Rest of the columns. Guidelines for filling the online application form is available in the website. Due care should be given while filling the Registration Form.
Enter the Social Category, Name of the Enterprise, Type of the Organization, Postal Address, Contact details, Bank details, Activity of the Business / Enterprise, Number of Employees etc and complete the registration process by clicking on Submit Button.
For more details about Udgoy Aadhaar Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Registration Please visit http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in