http://www.vit.ac.in/viteee2015 is the official website of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination VITEEE 2015 Online Application, Admit Card, Results etc
- Examination: VIT Engineering Entrance Examination VITEEE 2015
- Eligibility: 60% marks in 10 + 2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths)
- Age: Born on or after 1st July 1993
- Application Fees: Rs. 940 (USD 50 for NRI Students) Demand Draft in favor of VIT University payable at Vellore – Can be paid also through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking
- Date of Examination: 8th April 2015 to 19th April 2015
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Test Cities: http://www.vit.ac.in/viteee2015/testcities.php
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vituniversity
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VIT_univ
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Brochure: http://vit.ac.in/viteee2015/VITEE-BROUCHRE
- Website: http://www.vit.ac.in/viteee2015/
- Exam Type: Objective
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology
- Total Questions: 120
Important Dates to Remember:
- VITEEE 2015 Application Form Issue: 1st December 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 27th February 2015
- Date of VITEEE 2015 Examination: 8th April 2015 to 19th April 2015
- Declaration of Result: Thursday, 30th April 2015
How to Apply Online for VITEEE 2015 Entrance Examination?
Interested candidate have to visit the website http://www.vit.ac.in/viteee2015 and click on Online Application.
Fill the application form and click on Register. Login with the E-Mail ID and Password.
Fill the Online Application Form and Click on Submit. An Application Number will be generated once submission.
Make the Paid of Application Fees either through Demand Draft or through Online using Debit or Credit Card or through Net Banking.
Upload your Passport Size Photo (JPEG, Size Minimum 10 KB and Maximum 200 KB, Dimension 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and Signature (JPEG, Size Minimum 10 KB and Maximum 200 KB, Dimension 6 cm X 2 cm)
If the payment through Demand Draft Send the Application Form along with Demand Draft (Write Name and Application Number on the back of DD). If payment is made through Online Mode no need to send the Application Form.
For more details about (Syllabus, Sample Question, How to Apply, Test Cities, E-Admit Card, Counseling, Fees etc) VITEEE 2015 please visit http://www.vit.ac.in