- Examination will be held on 17th January 2016. CMAT @ 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and GPAT @ 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM on 17th January 2016.
- Examination: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) & Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
- Date of Examination: 17th January 2015
- Time of Examination:
- CMAT: 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- GPAT: 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Conducted by: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Nature of Test: Computer Based Test
- Purpose of Test: Admisions to Post Graduate (PG) Management and Pharmacy Programmes in AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Constituent and Affiliated Colleges etc.
- Eligibility: 4 YEar Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Registration Fees:
- Rs 1400 (General and OBC Candidates)
- Rs 700 (SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates)
- Date for Applying Online: 3rd November 2015 to 10th December 2015
- No. of CMAT Exams in a Year: 1
- CMAT E-Mail: email@example.com
- GPAT E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 022-40679404
- AICTE Approved Institutions: http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/
- CMAT Trial Test: Visit Website
- Apply Online: ww.aicte-cmat.in and http://aicte-gpat.in
How to Apply Online for CMAT 2016 or GPAT 2016?
Interested Eligible candidates have to visit the official website and read and understand the Eligibility and other instruction and apply online on the stipulated date and time.
Application Fees Payment can be made through Online and Complete the Online Application Procedure.
Admit Card for the Computer Based Test can be downloaded from the Website and Test Venues will be available in the Website.
For more details about All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Examination Online Registration, Payment Modes, Test Venues, How to Apply, Qualification and Eligiblity etc please visit www.aicte-cmat.in and http://aicte-gpat.in