- LPG Consumers can use this Portal for:
- Checking Number of connections in the same Name and Address
- For Registering Complaints
- Amount of Subsidy
- LPG Consumption details
- Rating a Distributor
- Top most consumer in an Area
- Details of Refills Supplied and Subsidy received
- For Surrendering a Connection
Indian LPG consumers will get all the details of their connection and number of consumers in each distributor based on the Company like HP, Indane and Bharatgas through http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/transparency
You can click on your preferred company in the LPG Portal and you will be displayed with a page as below.
The Page above is the transparency Portal of HP where you can search based on Distributor Name or Select any State and choose the district and select the distributor from the distributors list and click on proceed.
There you can search based on consumer name and check the number of refills and amount got as subsidy.
For more details please visit the website http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/Transparency and click on your LPG company and search for your LPG Connection details.