- Scholarship: Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships
- Website: http://www.britishcouncil.in/scholarships
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/inBritish
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BritishCouncilindia
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/ibritishcouncil
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BritishCouncilIndia
- Indian National with a Valid Passport
- Age below 35 as on 31st December 2012
- Postgraduate Degree from Indian institute with First Class mark
- Fluent in both Written and Spoken English
- Applicants who get admission on St John’s College are eligible for this scholarship.
- Download Application Form: http://www.britishcouncil.in/download-word
- Last date for Applying: 31st December 2012 (Monday)
British Council will shortlist the Application form the Application Form received.
Personal Interview at New Delhi will be conducted from the short listed candidates.
Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Academic Fees
- Air Ticket for the Travel
- Living Expense (Monthly)
- Visa for United Kingdom
Contact British Council:
Candidates can apply for Doctoral Program in UK along with the admission application scholarship application also can be applied and preference for admission is to be given to St John College.
If the candidate is eligible for admission in St John College he will be eligible for the Scholarship also if he had applied for the Scholarship.
For more details please contact with the British Council using the address above.