http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Chief Electoral Officer Kerala Voters ID Card / Election Identity Card Registration Online 2014
- Portal: Chief Electoral Officer Kerala
- Services Provided: Online Voter Registration (Inclusion, Inclusion Overseas Electoral, Correction, Transposition, Objection), Electoral Roll Search)
- Support (Toll Free): 1950 or 0471 3912344
- Phone Number: +91 471 23 05 116
- No. of Voters in Kerala: 2,43,47,115
- Who can Apply: Those who completed 18 years of Age as on 1st January 2015 or before it. or those who like to clearly the mistakes or Change their old Photo.
- Toll Free Number: 1950
- Start Date for Online Registration: 1st November 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25th November 2014
- Issue of Voters ID: On January 2015
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS Facility: sms ELE Voters ID Number send to 537252 (for checking whether name is included in the voters list)
- Guidelines: http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/pdf/eregistration/GUIDELINES_IN_MALAYALAM.pdf
- Voters ID / Electoral Roll Online Registration: http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/eregistration.html
- Official website: http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in
How to Register for Kerala Voters ID?
- Visit the website http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in and click on Online Voters Registration or Click on E-Registration on the top Menu for Voters ID Card Online Registration
- Enter you District, Date of Birth etc and click on Step 2
- Enter Voters ID Number of your Family member or nearest neighbor and select the relation to the application and click on Proceed to Step 3
- Fill the Application Form in the Step 3 and Upload your Passport Size Photo (Background: White or Light Background, Size 320*240 Pixel, JPEG, Size Max 180 KB)
- Read the affidavit and confirm and click on Save.
- Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your house and verify your details. No need to go to taluk office like before.
- If the Application is approved Electoral will be informed through SMS
- When the Card is issued BLO will bring it to the home of the electoral or it can be collected from the Taluk office.
- If the ID card is lost electoral can apply for a Duplicate Voters ID by filling Form Number EPIC-001
- Applicant will be get confirmation SMS with the Registration Number, Name, (Booth Level Officer) BLO Contact details etc.
Voters ID application details can be modified by visiting the webpage http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/eRegistered.html and entering the Application Number or Mobile Number and Date of Birth and click on Edit Application Details.
You can search whether your name is included in the Electoral Roll by visiting the webpage http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/rollsearch.html