http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in is the official website of Madhya Pradesh Election Voter ID Card Online Application, Voter Registration, Become a Voter Online.
- CEO: Chief Electoral Officer Madhya Pradesh
Chief Electoral Officer: Shri Jaideep Govind (IAS)
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Helpline Number: 1950 (Toll Free)
- Call Centre Number: 2559 612, 2559 614, 2559 615, 2559 616
- Download Form: http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/Forms
- Website: http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in
How to Register Online for Madhya Pradesh Voter ID Card
Visit the website http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in and click on Become a Voter Online (EROLL)
You can Download Voter Registration Form and Fill it and Submit. or Register Online by clicking on Online E-Registration.
Select New Registration or Update an Existing Registration, Select the District and Assembly Name and click on Continue.
Fill the Online Application Form and Click on Submit.
Download Voter Registration Forms for:
- Form 6 – Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll
- Form 6A – Registration of Overseas Electors in the Electoral Roll
- Form 7 – Eletion of Name in Electoral Roll
- Form 8 – Correction in Electoral Roll
- Form 8A – Transposition in Electoral Roll in the same Assembly Constituency.
- Form 002 – Issue of Duplicate Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC)
You can Search Polling Station or Check E-Registration Status or Know the Polling Booth etc through the website.
How to Link Aadhaar Card Number in EROLL Madhya Pradesh
CEO Madhya Pradesh Contact Address:
Office of The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO)
Madhya Pradesh Nirvachan Sadan
17, Arera Hills, Bhopal
For more details (Voter ID Card Registration Online, Search Name in Voter List, Link Aashaar Card etc) about Madhya Pradesh Election Voter ID Card Online Application please visit http://www.ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in