www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in is the official website of Sevana Civil Registrations where People of Kerala can Search and Download Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates Online and E-Filing of Marriage.
- Provider: Sevana Civil Registrations
- Belongs to: Local Self Government Department, Govt of Kerala
- Services: Birth, Death, Marriage Certificate Download and Applying Online for Marriage Certificate
- Download Death Report Form: http://www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/Death-Report
- Download Birth Report: http://www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/Birth-Report
- E-Mail (Panchayath Director): email@example.com
- Phone: 0091 471 23 23 286
- Website: http://www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/
How to Apply for Marriage Certificate Online E-Filing?
Visit the Website http://www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/ and click on Online Form Submission. Select your District, Local Body Type and Local Body and click on Submit.
Click on New Login if you are not Registered Online. Enter your Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Address, Password and Re-Enter Password and Click on Submit.
Enter the Details like Place of Marriage, Address, Post Office, Pin Code, Custom followed for Marriage, details of documents proving Age, Custom followed etc. Photos of Husband and Wife should be scanned and Uploaded. and Submit the Application Form.
Take a Printout of the Submitted Application Form. and Sign on the Space provided by the respective persons and Submit the Application to your Local Body.
Husband and Wife should be submit the application in Person along with the Fees. Application to be submitted in Form 1 (through Online, Fill and Take a Printout of the Form 1) with a Fees of Rs 100 (Rs 10 for BPL / SC / ST). Application should be submitted by both Husband and Wife and 2 witnesses along with copies proving Age, marriage solemnization .
Certificate required along with Form 1 are
- Attested copy of the certificate proving age of Husband (SSLC Book or Driving License Passport or School Admission Register etc)
- Attested copy of the certificate proving age of Wife
- Copy of the certificate from Religious Authority or Auditorium or Marriage Place or Declaration in Form 2 from MLA / MP / Gazetted Officer etc.
- Marriage Invitation Letter (if available)
If the application is submitted after 45 days and before one year of Marriage a certificate in Form 2 and and a Fine of Rs. 100 to be paid. If the Application is submitted after one year. A fine should be paid of Rs. 250. Application have to get condonation from Registrar General (Deputy Director of Panchayat) of the concerned District for applying for Marriage certificate.
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Kerala?
You can apply for Birth Certificate by Downloading the Birth Report Form
from the website of Sevana Civil Registration and Take a Printout of the Form.
Fill the Application Form with information’s such as Date of Birth, Sex, Name of the Child, Name of the Father, Name of the Mother, Permanent Address of the Parents, Place of Birth, Address of Parent at the Time of Birth of the Child, Hospital Name, House Address (if Born in House), Informant Name and Address, Signature (Informant) and other details of Mother and Father, Method of Delivery, Birth Weight, Duration of Pregnancy etc.
Once the Application is filled it should be submitted to the respective Local body along with Rs 20 Stamp Paper and Rs 5 Court Fee Stamp and Pay Rs 7 as Fees and Father and Mother ID Proof etc.
Once the Application is accepted Birth Certificate will be issued by the Local Body within few Days.
For more details about Birth Registration, Death Registration, Marriage Registration and Downloading of Certificates please visit www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in