http://www.elections.tn.gov.in is the official website of Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) Tamil Nadu Voter ID Online Registration 2015.
- Portal: Chief Electoral Officer Tamil Nadu
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free Number: 1950
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ceotamilnadu
- Services: Online Registration of Inclusion (Form 6), Objection (From 7), Correction (Form 8), Transportation (From 8A) etc.
- Phone Number: 044 2567 4019
- Online Registration: http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/eregistration
- Download Forms: http://elections.tn.gov.in/forms.htm
- Website: http://www.elections.tn.gov.in
You can search your Name in the Electoral Rool using EPIC Number simply by visiting the website http://www.elections.tn.gov.in/EPICSEARCH/
You can Track your Application Status Online by visiting the CEO Tamil Nadu website http://elections.tn.gov.in/apptrack/ and Enter your 10 Digit Application Number and click on Track.
Tamil Nadu Voters ID Online Registration 2015
You can submit Application Online for Inclusion (Form 6), Objection (From 7), Correction (Form 8), Transportation (From 8A) etc.
Click on Appropriate Form and you will be redirected to a new page. Here enter your Phone Number, Aadhaar Number and E-Mail Address and click on OK.
You will receive an OTP in your Mobile. Simply Enter it on the space provided and click on Submit.
Select Yes or No for the Question Whether you had applied in other Place.
Select your District and Assembly Constituency. Fill the online application form and Upload your recent passport size photo. Once the application filling is completed click on Submit.
Public (Elections) Department
Secretariat, Fort St George,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
PIN: 600 009
Phone Number: 044 2567 4019
Fax Number: 044 2567 0989
For more details about Tamil Nadu Voters ID Online Registration 2015 please visit http://www.elections.tn.gov.in