http://www.gitam.edu is the official website of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) All India Entrance Examination (GAT-2016) Online Registration for admissions in Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy Programs in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore Campus.
- Examination: All India Entrance Examination (GAT-2016)
- Conducted by: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
- Date of Online Examination: 19th April 2016 to 8th May 2016
- Registration Fees:
- Rs. 1000 (Boys)
- Rs. 600 (Girls)
- Helpline: 0891 28 66 555 / 27 30 177
- Website: http://www.gitam.edu
How to Apply for GAT 2016?
Read the Information brochure before Applying Online. Candidate have to Fill the Online Application. Then Upload Scanned Passport Size Photo (JPEG, Between 4 KB and 50 KB, 4 cm * 4 cm). Once the Photo is uploaded. Registration Fees can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card or through Net Banking or payment can be made through Demand Draft. Application Form can also be Purchased from Selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
Filled Application form should be send along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam to the address given below
The Director (Admissions), GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, PIN: 530 045, Andhra Pradesh.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for the Receipt of filled Application Form: 2nd April 2016
- Starting Date for Online Slot Booking: 11th April 2016
- Closing Date for Onlinbe Slot Booking: 15th April 2016
- Download of E-Hall Tickets: 11th April 2016 onwards
- Online Tests: 19th April 2016 to 8th May 2016
- Declaration of Results: Monday, 16th May 2016
- Counseling for Admissions: 9th June 2016 to 16th June 2016
For more details (Courses, How to Apply, Eligiblity, Application Fees, Admit Card, Exam Centres, Important Dates etc) about Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management (GITAM) All India Entrance Examination (GAT 2016) please visit http://www.gitam.edu