http://www.kseb.in is the official website of Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) where you can View or Download your Latest Electricity Bill, Pay your LT Bills, Pay HT/EHT Payments, Report Power Theft in your Locality etc.
- Organization: Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB)
- Official Portal: http://www.kseb.in
- Services Provided: View Bills, Pay LT and HT / EHT Bills, Report Power Theft, View KSEB Orders etc.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeralaStateElectricityBoard
- Consumer Grievance Redressal: http://cgrf.kseb.in
- Phone Number: +91 471 244 6480
- Pay Bills Online (LT): http://pg.kseb.in/ui/qpay.php
How to Pay Your Electricity Bill Online?
- Visit the Website http://www.kseb.in
- Click on Pay
- Keep your latest Bill with you
- Select the Electrical Section
- Enter the Consumer Number and Bill Number (Both are printed on the Bill)
- Enter your E-Mail and Mobile Number for getting the Payment details to your E-Mail
- Click on Show Details
- Your Details will be displayed. (You can See Consumer Name, Number, Due Date, Disconnection Date, Amount etc.)
- Select Transaction Type from the Drop Down (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking)
- Click on Show Payable Amount and Click on Confirm Payment (There will be Transaction Charges for Online Payment)
- Click on Make Payment
- Enter the Payment Details and Your are Done
How to Apply for a New Electricity Connection in Kerala?
- You can download the Application Form from the KSEB Website
- Click on Customer Service – Services – New Connection
- Download the Application Form and Fill the Application Form
- Check the Documents required for attaching with the application form and attach those documents
- Submit the Application Form along with the documents in the Office.
Corporate Headquarters Address:
Company: Kerala State Electricity Board,
Building: Vydyuthi Bhavanam,
PIN: 695 004,
You can Calculate your Electricity Consumption through the Website and Calculate the Tariff for the Units Consumed for calculating please visit http://www.kseb.in