http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Directorate of Minority Welfare Kerala. Application were invited from Minority Students in Kerala those who are studying Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Work Accountancy / Company Secretaryship Course.
- Scholarship: CA / ICWA / CS Scholarship 2014-15
Courses: Chartered Accountancy / Cost and Work Accountancy / Company Secretaryship
- Should be a Muslim or Christian or Sikh or Buddhist or Parsi or Jain
- Should be a permanent resident in Kerala
- Should score 60% Marks in all qualifying Examination
- Family Annual Income should not exceed Rs 6 Lakhs
- Student Should have to Open a Bank Account in his Name in SBI or SBT or Federal Bank for receiving the Scholarship Amount. Aadhaar Number should be linked with the Bank Account.
- Last date for Applying Online: 15th December 2015
- Phone Number: 0471 230 20 90, 230 05 24
- Apply Online: http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dmw
- Website: http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/
How to Apply for CA / ICWA / CS Scholarship 2014-15 for Minority Students?
Interested and Eligible candidates have to visit the website http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in/ and Apply Online for the Scholarship.
Read the instructions / notification or Eligibility before applying online. Click on Scholarships in the website Minority Welfare.
Click on the Scholarship Applying for and Click on Instructions and Read the Instruction. Click on Apply Online if you are eligible.
Name of the Scholarship: CA / ICWA / CS Scholarship 2014-15
- Final Course: Rs. 12,000 per annum
- Intermediate Course: Rs. 12,000 per annum
- Foundation Course: Rs. 6000 per annum
Fill the Online Application Form and Submit it and Take a Printout of it. Send the printout of the application form along with copies of certificates to the address given below
Directorate of Minority Welfare
Trivandrum – 695 033
Student have to Affix his Passport Size Photo on the Application Form.
Certificates to be Attached:
- Gazetted Officer Attested Copy of SSLC Mark List
- Gazetted Officer Attested Copy of Front Page of Bank Pass Book (which includes Name, Account Number, Branch Address, Branch Code, IFSC Code etc).
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Gazetted Officer Attested Copy of Nativity Certificate
- Attested Copy of Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Original Income Certificate form Village Officer
For more details about (Eligibility Criteria, Amount, How to Apply etc) CA / ICWA / CS Scholarship 2014-15 please visit http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in