- Employer: Indian Navy
- Name of the Posts: 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme
- Place: Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
- Age: Between 17 years and 19.5 years
- Last Date for Applying: 20th June 2013
- Eligibility: Unmarried Male candidate
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2 with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths and 50% Marks in English
- Physical Standards: Refer Notification
- Training: December 2013
- Course: 4 Years Engineering course in Electronics and Communicatio or Mechanical at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
- Selection Procedure: Interview, Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test, Phycological Test and Group Test and Final Interview and Medical Exam.
- Posting as: Sub Lieutenant
- Notification: http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/pdf/10+2/AdvEnglish.pdf
- Apply Online: http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Take printout of the filled application form and sign on it and send it to the address given below through ordinary post along with self attested passport size photo, attested photocopy of 10th and 12th mark card.
Mention application for the post and application number in the envelop. for clear format see notification. Filled application form and other documents should be reached on or before 1st July 2013.
Scale of Pay:
- Sub Lieutenant: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Lieutenant: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6100
- Lieutenant CDR: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Commander: Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Captain: Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700
- MSP: Rs 6000 for all the above Posts + allowance based on post