- Examination: National Talent Search Examination
- Conducted by: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Total Number of Scholarships: 1000
- Scholarship Amount:
- Rs. 1250 per Month – Class 11th and 12th Students
- Rs. 2000 per Month – Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Students
- PhD Courses – Amount to be fixed as per UGC
- Stages: Stage 1 – State Level & Stage 2 – National Level (Students studying abroad are exempted from Stage 1.
- Place of Study: Selected Student have to pursue their Course in India only.
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- PH – 3%
- Qualifying Marks:
- General – 40%
- SC/ST/PH – 35%
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: 29th February 2016
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 8th May 2016
- No. of Examination Centres in India: 36
- Notification and Application Form: http://www.ncert.nic.in/talent_exam
- Website: http://www.ncert.nic.in
How to Apply for NCERT National Talent Search Examination ?
Indian Students studying Class 10 abroad can visit the NCERT website and Download and Take a Printout (Legal Size Paper – 8.5 inch x 14 inch) of the Application Form.
Fill and Complete the Application and Send to NCERT along with Class 9th Mark Sheet so that it should reach before 29th February 2016. Mention the State where the candidate is willing to appear for the Test in the Covering Letter.
Affix a recent Passport size photo in the Application Form and get it attested by Head of the Institution or any Gazetted Officer. Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer should sign and Seal on the bottom of the Application where mentioned.