www.nol.ae is the official website of Nol Card. Nol Card is a smart card issued by Roads and Transport Authority of Government of Dubai which enables People in to pay for using of various RTA transport Services in Dubai.
- Card: Nol Card
- Launched: August 2009
- Toll Free Phone Number: 800 90 90
- Email: email@example.com
- Services provided in the Website: Apply for Card, Top Up Online, E-Services, Track Card Application etc.
- Website: https://www.nol.ae
How to Transfer Nol Credit from One Card to Another
In order to Transfer Nol Credit one have to follow the below steps.
- Activate Near Field Communication (NFC) on your Mobile Phone (If NFC is not available you cannot transfer Nol Credit)
- Open RTA Public Transport Application (If not downloaded you can download from Google Play)
- Choose the Nol to Nol Transfer Option in the App
- Tap of Touch the Nol Card which you had balance on the backside of the NFC Enabled Phone and your Nol Card balance will be displayed on the Phone
- Next Tap or Touch Nol Card in which balance have to be transferred on the back side of the Phone
- A box will be displayed in the App. Enter the Amount to be transferred and the Amount will be credited or transferred to the Nol Card.
You can convert your NFC Enable Mobile Phone to a Smart Nol Card. Simply visit your nearest telecom provider and change your existing Sim to NFC Sim. You can use your Mobile Phone as Smart Nol Card and Travel in RTA Transport Services.
For more details about Get Nol Card, Nol e-Services, RTA eWallet, Nol Fares etc please visit https://www.nol.ae/