http://www.wbhrb.in is the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Online Application for Various Jobs is Health Care. Applications invited for the Post of Staff Nurse in West Bengal Nursing Service.
- Portal: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Helpline Number: 033 235 700 85 – Call between 10 AM to 5 PM
- Apply Online: http://www.wbhrb.in
How to Apply for a Job Listed in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Interest Candidate have to visit the website http://www.wbhrb.in and click on Advertisement and Read the Advertisement / Notification before Applying Online.
Payment of Application Fees can be done by downloading the Chalan and making payment in any bank branch and Re login to the site and entering the payment information.
Currently Open Vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
- Department:West Bengal Nursing Service
- No. of Vacancies: 6368
- Eligibility: Only Female Candidates
- Qualification: Pass in BSc. (Nursing) / Post Basic BSc. (Nursing) / General Nursing and Midwifery
- Language: Knowledge in Bengali / Nepali
- Registration from West Bengal Nursing council as Female Nurse Midwife
- Age: Between 18 years and 32 years as on 1st January 2016 – Relaxation of Reserved candidates (SC/ST – 5 Years, OBC -3 Years)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37,600 + Grade Pay Rs. 3600
- Last Date for Applying Online: Wednesday, 24th February 2016 till 8 PM
- Application Fees: Rs.160 – can be paid only through Bank Chalan
- Notification: Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the Website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on Online Application
- Click on Recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse
- Read the Notification
- Click on Apply Online and Fill the Online Application and Click Submit / If Already Applied can login with Application Number and Password.
- Generate the Bank Chalan and Make payment in any bank branch withing 7 days. SC/ST/PWD candidate no need to make payment. they can move to next step. Application Fees can be paid through Online also.
- After payment Next day Re login to the website using Application Number and Password and Fill the Payment details and Complete the Application Process. Those who paid Online can be complete the next step immediately.
- Candidate have to Upload their Passport Size Photo and Signature which is Scanned.
- If the candidate is eligible he will be delivered an E-Mail / SMS the Call Letter for Written Test.
- Visit the Website and Download the Admit Card and Visit the Exam Centre on the specified date and time
For Applying Online click on Online Application and Click the Advertisement and you can see the Position details, Scale, Important Dates etc. Click on Apply Online and fill the Online Application Form and Submit.